How do I accept cookies?
- Click the "Accept recommended settings" button to quickly access the website accepting all default cookies automatically.
- Click the "Customise settings" button to see which cookies will be saved and optionally disable non-essential cookies.
Customising cookie consent preferences
Clicking the "Customise settings" button will cause the following menu to appear on the left hand side of your screen:
From this screen you have several options:
- Click "Accept recommended settings" to continue with the default cookies enabled
- Click the + sign to the left of "Strictly Necessary" or "Analytics & Functional" to reveal a description of what these cookies are used for, as well as a link to details of the specific cookies stored.
- Click the toggle to the right of "Analytics & Functional" in order to turn on or off the use of these cookies.
Please note: The "Strictly Necessary" cookies are those required for the Civica Scheduling website to work correctly. As such you are unable to opt out of use of these cookies and continue to use the Civica Scheduling website.
If a "Cookies details" link is clicked above, you will see the following screen:
If you click the + to the left of First Party Cookies, it will expand a list showing the specific details of each cookie. This way the user can have full knowledge of the cookie, such as its use and duration.
To return to the original screen, you can click the < symbol in the top left.
Once you are happy with your selection of cookies, clicking "Save and close" will confirm these choices and allow you to continue using Civica Scheduling as normal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.