How to enable WLoC?
Contact Civica Scheduling Support or your Implementation Lead to enable this tool on your account. Once enabled go to Settings>Welsh Levels of Care tab. From here use the tick options to switch on this feature for the desired teams and click Save when completed.
Please note: this will now make adding a WLoC to a visit mandatory within the mobile app for this user
How to add/edit WLoC on a Visit via the Web App?
You can edit the WLoC for historical visits by going to a patient's profile and click on the Welsh Levels of Care tab. Staff will see a list of visits with following columns:
- Visit - Date and Time
- Recorded By - User setting the WLoC
- Add/Edit Welsh Levels of Care - Users can use this column to add/edit WLoC by simply clicking the dropdown, selecting an option and clicking Add/Save
- Changes Made - This records a list of historical activity when changes have been made. This will record whether the user created a new WLoC or made a change (if it was changed the record will display what the WLoC was changed from); via what page e.g. patient profile, the staff member's name and what date it was made.
To view more visits on the list, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Load more visits" button. Next to this will also be a "Download" button where users can export a CSV (spreadsheet file type). When clicked a report will be generated in the background with the following columns:
- Welsh Levels of Care
- Recorded by
- Changes made
Please note: This tab will only show visits from previous dates. Any visits for the current day will not show on this tab until the next day.
Each patient profile will show the two most recent WLoC (Current and Previous WLoC). Clicking on ' Welsh Levels of Care Explained' summary will display information on the different WLoC against what they all mean. Hovering your mouse over the coloured circles will display the following information across the web app for the appropriate WLoC:
- Time and Date submitted
Viewing Actual vs Latest WLoC
- If there is more than one clinician attending a visit (e.g. due to double ups), the patient will be assessed and the WLoC will be agreed and input by both clinicians..
- When viewing historical visits i.e. in the past that has a WLoC recorded - the column will show the actual WLoC that was submitted on the event
- When viewing future visits, the column will show the latest WLoC recorded
Each row on Previous (actual WLoC) and Upcoming (latest WLoC) tab will include an additional column identifying the patients Welsh Levels of Care:
- Repeating Visit page
- Patient profile page
- User profile page
A column labelled 'Welsh Levels of Care' will show each visit's WLoC
WLoC can be seen on visits when clicking to expand the visit card
Day View Jobsheet
A column will show each visits WLoC
Only shows the latest WLoC for the visits patient
A column will show each visits WLoC. Hovering your mouse over the numbers will pop up a tab with a definition of what the WLoC means
WLoC can be seen on visits when viewing the visit cards
Live Status Board
A column has been added to display the visits WLoC
What are the Welsh Levels of Care (WLoC)?
Please sign in to leave a comment.