Disclaimer: This guide was correct at the time of writing (February 2022) but may go out of date over time as it also explains how a system external to Civica Scheduling works.
This User Guide will talk you through connecting a staff member on EMIS and Civica Scheduling. A staff profile will need to be created in both Civica Scheduling and EMIS before linking the two profiles together.
- Go into Settings > EMIS Account Access tab in Civica Scheduling
- Select the desired staff that you would like to connect the integration with and click Save once complete. Doing this will trigger an email notification to the selected staff that includes a unique username and password which will be required at a later stage in the article.
- Log into EMIS Web
- Navigate to Configuration > Organisation Configuration
- Search for staff:
- Find Civica Scheduling tab > Edit role profile for staff
- Copy/paste username and password from email into pop up tab> Save
- Staff member will need to sign in again
- Staff member is now connected to Emis and Civica Scheduling
- Staff member will be able to submit patient information
To confirm this, a Civica Scheduling account manager can log in to Civica Scheduling > Settings> Emis Account tab and see a list of their staff against what current status they are set up as. This will show as "Email Sent" or "No Credentials"