The purpose of this dashboard is to enable your organisation to have an overview of clinical demand vs staff capacity. Access to this information is only enabled for users with Account Manager access to Civica Scheduling.
To view this dashboard go to the Analytics menu tab and select 'Demand vs Capacity':
Capacity vs Demand Trends
- Select the desired date range to view the data (max 12 months). You also have the option to select specific Group/s (this will be set to 'All Groups' by default).
- Proposed travel time is included within the demand.
- The demand bar contains actual demand where the visit was allocated and checked in and out of, but also planned demand if the visit was allocated and not checked in and out. These are 2 different types of demand shown as one.
- Visits which were created but left unallocated will not be reflected in the demand shown. This means if visits have been left unallocated or have been cancelled, the number of visits and hours displayed may not match that shown on other visit reports on your account.
Please Note: As this dashboard is pulling historical data , users will not be able to view data for the current month to allow complete comparisons to be made with other months
- The 'Compare previous period' toggle allows 2 sets of data to be displayed so comparisons can be made.
Please Note: Comparison date ranges must be in the same time frame e.g. 2 months to be compared with 2 months is allowed but comparing 2 months with 5 months is not.
- You can also see total interventions against how many visits have been added.
- Visit Category dropdown allows you to view Clinical and Non-Clinical visits too.
- Columns can be toggled to view interventions alphabetically or by quantity and percentage.
- The total number of interventions is displayed as well as the total number of visits that these were completed across.
- To download this raw data as a CSV file, select the download image icon to the bottom right.
- Please Note: Interventions that don't belong to your 'filtered by' group may appear because they have been checked in an out of by a user in the 'filtered by' group, and therefore the intervention is part of that team's demand for the selected date range
- This section displays a breakdown of demand and capacity against your staff’s banding. Unknown banding displays the number of staff profiles that have not got an NHS band set in their profile (Click here for more information on setting an NHS band)
- The hours and mins of capacity of each staff band is displayed against the hours and mins of demand completed by each staff band. The difference is also displayed.