Template file: please contact us for the template. Our contact number is 0161 850 0111 (ext 1 for support), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave can be imported onto Civica Scheduling from SMART & Roster Pro. In order to do this, you will first need to prepare a spreadsheet. If you’re using SMART the spreadsheet format provided by SMART will work right off the bat. However, if you’re using Roster Pro, you will need to adjust the spreadsheet to match the above template. Please note, this tool will need to be enabled by us before you can use it. If you need this tool enabled on your account, please get in touch with us.
Column Header Reference (ones with an asterisk are required):
- *Roster_RosterDate: This is the start date of the availability/leave.
- *Roster_ShiftStartTime: This is the start time of the availability/leave.
- *Roster_EndDateTime: This is the end date & time of the availability/leave.
- *Person_StaffNumber: This links the availability/leave to a user by using their employee reference number.
- Band: This is a custom field mapping the users band level.
- Shift_Source this is a custom field.
- Organization_GroupName this maps to the users group.
- *FK_ShiftMask_Name This maps the shift to a leave or shift type. If the leave type to be imported doesn’t exactly match any in the system, we will import it as an availability instead of a leave. These are case sensitive.
Once the spreadsheet has been prepared, on Civica Scheduling you will need to click on the Staff tab, and select Import Availabilities.
From here, you will need to ensure the Format “Smart CSV” has been selected.
Choose your file and click the green “Import” button.
Once the import has been completed, you will see the following page confirming the number of availabilities and leaves which have been successfully imported.
Things to note:
- The spreadsheet must be exported as a .csv
- The fields are case sensitive
- The order of the fields has to be exact.
- All column headers listed in the template must be present.
- Roster_RosterDate has to be before Roster_EndDateTime
Article is closed for comments.