Disclaimer: This guide was correct at the time of writing (June 2021) but may go out of date over time as it explains how a system external to Civica Scheduling works. You may want to double check this support article against documentation produced by Allocate about Selenity Expenses system.
- Create an Access Role on Selenity with the permissions you need for your staff
- Create an Item Role on Selenity - see here: https://expenses.knowledgeowl.com/help/manage-item-roles The Expense Items attached to this Item Role will be the ones that show in Civica Scheduling for that staff member if your Civica Scheduling account is set up to assign Expense Items at User level rather than account level.
- Create a user on Selenity. This user needs to have the following information:
- Complete Username. This username is used to match the User in Selenity with the staff member in Civica Scheduling
- Access Role set, for example Claimant as below
- Add the item role, such as NHS Claimant below
- Add the vehicle to the staff member. It is important that the Vehicle is active and the Vehicle Journey Rate Category is selected. The Vehicle Journey Rate Category is used within Civica Scheduling.
If you have completed the steps here and in How Do I Set Up Selenity eExpenses Integration API User for Civica Scheduling? you should progress to Staff Guide for Civica Scheduling – Selenity Integration
Please sign in to leave a comment.