The Auto Schedule did not complete?
Was there an error stating “No allocated users”? If so, check staff have availabilities set and that they are not duplicated. If no error, then please call Support Team on 0161 850 0111 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Auto Schedule has been running for a while, what should I do?
If it is still trying to Auto Schedule after a period of 30 minutes, please call Support Team on 0161 850 0111 or email at email@example.com
We have staff with no visits scheduled to them?
- Is the staff members postcode recorded in their profile and valid (Civica Scheduling) will alert if postcodes are incorrect)?
- Does the staff member have traits ticked?
- Is ‘can be allocated’ and/or ‘can be autoscheduled’ unticked (this will prevent visits being scheduled)?
- Are the staff member’s trained services ticked (including the timed visits)?
- Is the staff member set to be routed from Office? (please enter the office postcode in the home postcode and select route from home if this option is required)
- Does the staff member have duplicate availabilities? (either single or default)
Do we have staff still showing capacity even though we have a list of un-allocated visits?
- Has that staff member exceeded their contact minutes?
- Has that staff member got the same traits as the patient? (These must match for the Auto Schedule to allocate visits)
- Has that staff member got the correct skills mix?
- Has that staff got the correct allocation priority set?
Do we have visits outside of core hours?
The Auto Schedule only allocates visits within the core hours of a group that are within the settings page. E.g. a service whose core hours are 8-5, will only have visits scheduled during that time. Therefore, a visit at 6pm will remain unallocated.
Do we have an issue with patient data quality?
- Do we have any patients with no groups/traits set?
- Is the patient’s postcode recorded in their profile and valid (Civica Scheduling will alert if postcodes are incorrect)?
- Do we need to run a ‘missing fields’ report for our Team to check all patient data is present and correct?
Is there a skill mix issue?
Try dragging and dropping visits, do you then get warnings regarding untrained staff?
Our All hands meetings i.e. lunch/handover are not allocating?
- Have our staff been ticked in the ‘non-clinical’ trait?
- Has the ‘allocate all users’ been ticked in the service (under settings)?
- Are staff ticked in on staff list within the service (under settings or in staff profile)?
- Do the times overlap meaning it would cause a clashing visit?
We have Red (unavailable) visits?
Start by checking your teams Rota - Have you imported the most recent roster. Make sure the off duty is up to date so reflected correctly on Civica Scheduling.
If using Health Roster - make sure the employee name and number match
Do we have any visits with clashing multiple timed slots? Or time sensitive visits left unallocated?
If so, this will affect the auto schedule by confusing it. You may find you have time sensitive visits left unallocated because staff are already doing visits at that time e.g. lots of insulins at 9am or even at lunch/handover
A visit has been incorrectly allocated to multiple staff?
Has that service accidently been set to ‘allocate all users’ in the same way as an All Hands? You can see (and untick if appropriate) this option via settings > services tab
We have staff showing on day view from another team?
- Is correct group ticked for staff member?
- Are correct traits ticked for patient?
- Is the patient seen by more than one team?
We have staff with visits who are not trained to do?
Please check the service by going to; settings > services > to the right of the service name click ‘show staff’
We have visits clashing?
- Have visits been manually moved?
- Has a timed sensitivity been selected with a shorter duration to the actual service?
If still unsure then please call Support Team on 0161 850 0111 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we have a capacity issue?
All other issues have been checked and there are no data quality issues causing unallocated visits. Visits may be unallocated due to insufficient staffing and/or skill mix. Please note staff members with timed visits or double up visits at ANY point in their day, may see knock on affects to routing at any point during the day.
Please sign in to leave a comment.