If you are logged into a Civica Scheduling UAT such as http://customer.malinko-uat.co.uk/ and would like to reset your password or have forgotten your password, you can log out and use the Forgot my password button on the login page (browser version).
- In order to reset your password you will need to go to the UAT link e.g http://customer.malinko-uat.co.uk/on your browser and click on the Forgot My Password button underneath the login boxes.
- This will take you to the following web page where you will need to input your email address.
- Please input your email address which will then send an email. (If you do not receive an email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or try again). The email received will look similar to this:
- Click on the link within the email content. This will lead you to the following page:
- You will need to put in a new password. Please see Creating a Password section below to follow the requirements. Hit on the Change my password button below the password confirmation text box to update the changes.
You have now completed the process and should be able to sign in using the new password.
Creating a Password each Month
Each month the UAT system is taken down and rebuilt. Each time this happens you will need to go through the forgot password process as passwords are not taken across with the new build.