To use the Auto vs Manual Scheduling Report, this must first be activated by your Civica Scheduling Admin
The Auto vs Manual Scheduling Report will show all actions on the account regarding events being allocated or unallocated. It will break these actions down so that it is possible to see how often the Auto-scheduler is being used, compared to how often manual scheduling is being done.
In order to download the report, first, select Reports on the Civica Scheduling banner bar at the top of the screen and then select Auto vs Manual Scheduling Report. Please be aware that if you have a lot of reports on your account, you may need to zoom out to see this report.
It is then possible to input the Start Date and End Date of the time period that you need to run the report for.
Start Date and End Date:
- This is the date of the actions taken, not the date the event was allocated/unallocated.
- For example: if you have an event that is due to take place on 16/10/2020 and you manually allocated this event on 10/10/2020. Running the report with a Start Date of 04/10/2020 and an End Date of 11/10/2020 will show the manual allocation as it includes the date the actions took place.
- When using the Day View to Manually allocate an Event to a User the "Allocate" takes precedence over the "Change Times" in the report.
- It is very important to use the "Change Times" feature before the "Allocate" feature for the Event before allocating it to a User.
- The report will only record the first time the Event is allocated and will not update the time after the initial allocation.
- If a previously Auto-scheduled Event is Manually changed this will show up as a separate log in the report with Auto-schedule = "No" and will follow the rules stated above.
Once the dates have been set and all Events have been allocated, pressing the Generate button will trigger the report to start building in the background of Civica Scheduling, you are free to carry out any other activities whilst this is taking place. Once the report has been generated, you will receive an email confirmation that the file has been uploaded to your profile, where you can go to download the report.
The report will have the following column headers
When: This is the time and date that the action was taken
What: This shows whether the action was an allocation or an unallocation and also shows the details of the event that was updated. Note that these are the details of the event when the action took place, if the event was moved after, this wouldn't be updated on this report.
Auto-Schedule: This states "Yes" when the action was done automatically, and "No" when the action was done manually
User: This states the name of the User profile that carried out the action
Event Groups: This states the group(s) of the Event
Clinical: This will state True if any service on the event is a Clinical service
Non-Clinical: This will state True if any service on the event is a Non-Clinical service