If the staff member does not have the correct permissions set up, Civica Scheduling will send an email notification to let them know and that they should contact Selenity to get it resolved.
If the Selenity integration is not working as expected, you will need to speak with the staff member who is managing your accounts Selenity integration.
To find the staff member to contact, go to Settings in the top right corner and click on the Selenity tab.
The staff member's name who is selected as the Staff to be alerted on failure would be the first point of contact to discuss any issues around Selenity as they can look into internal causes.
If you need the detailed Selenity-Civica Scheduling Client Guide document, please see the links in the below Related Articles section.
- How Do I Set Up Selenity eExpenses Integration API User for Civica Scheduling?
- How Do I Set Up Claimant User on Selenity so the integration works with Civica Scheduling?
- Selenity Settings in Civica Scheduling
- Selenity User Configuration in Civica Scheduling
- Overnight Visits in Selenity