The Support System is designed to help you out when using Civica Scheduling and to resolve any problems that may arise quickly and efficiently.
- To bring up the Support Menu click on the blue button that says “Support” this will be located in the bottom right corner of every page.
- Once you have clicked on the support button you have several different options to choose from:
- The first option is the search function located at the top of the support box, here you can enter keywords if you know what query you have, this will bring up all relevant articles.
- To open an article in a new window click the button located at the top right of the page
- The second option is Top Suggestions: this is relevant articles to popular queries, the suggestions will be relevant to each web page, to open an article just click on the relevant link.
- The final option is the live chat feature with a support team member, click on the blue Live chat button located at the bottom of the support box. If you enter your Name, Email and Message you will be placed in a queue and the support team will respond when they can to help solve the query.
- To minimise the chat or article click the minimise button located at the top right in the support banner, to go back a page click the back button located in the top left in the support banner.
Support Phone Line: 0161 850 0111
Support Live Chat: Click Here to join in a Live Chat
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org