Civica Scheduling has a Message Tab system which allows you to view all system messages. Under the Message Tab it will show the 50 most recent messages then allow you to view the next 50 if selected.
The first thing you will need to do is click on Messages.
Once you have done that, it will display the Messages. As an Account Manager you are able to see all the messages between your staff and Patients; however an Office User would only be able to see messages which they have been tagged in or messages you have created.
You also have the ability to filter your on screen messages by "Message Type" and "Group" allowing for easier searching. This is achieved by selecting your message type - clicking load - the on-screen messages are now filtered, alternatively you can select the group you want to search within and press "Load".
Civica Scheduling also has a Message Report; the purpose of this report is to provide an overview of all messages that have been sent from specific dates.
- Messages on a patient will be found using the patient's group.
- Messages on a visit will be found using their patients' group.
- Messages on a repeating event will be found using their patient' group.
- Messages on a staff member will be found using the staff member's group.
- Messages on a site will be found using the site’s group.
If you would like to print of messages for a single patient, you can do this by going to their profile page, clicking on 'Journal / Message Log', scrolling to the bottom and then clicking on the blue text titled: "Print All Messages/Notes for [Patient Name]".
Please sign in to leave a comment.