Civica Scheduling has an archiving system put into place to backup any Staff/Patient data. This is so that if you remove somebody from the database, and at a later decide that you want them back, Civica Scheduling will still have their data stored.
In order to get the staff members details back, you will need to unarchive them. In order to unarchive the staff member, you will first need to click on the View All Staff tab.
From here, select the "Archived Staff" tab to view the archived staff.
Once you have done that, you will need to click on the member of staff who has been archived.
Clicking on the name will bring up a lot of options, you will need to click on Archive and then click the green button which says Unarchive.
The staff member has now been unarchived.
- How do I archive a Patient?
- How do I remove any visits an archived staff member is assigned to?
- How do I add new Staff?
- How do I update/change a staff member's details?
- How do I set or change default staff?
- Why do Archived Users/Staff Show on Reports?