Firstly you will need to have mobile data capture and call monitoring switched on for your account. Once you have set up a new form, your staff will be able to complete this on their phone when they log into the mobile app.
Once everything is set up on your account you will be able to edit existing services to include a survey.
In order to create a survey we must be an Account Manager and we will head to the "Settings" button (1) in the top-right corner of the Civica Scheduling banner. We will then go to the "Services" tab (2) and click the "Add Service" button (3).
You will be able to add a set of questions to your newly created service. The question types are:
- Text - this will allow you to enter a line of text as a response on the mobile app
- Text area- this will allow you to more detailed descriptive information as a response on the mobile app
- Yes/no - this will allow you to tick a box as a response on the mobile app
- List - this will allow you to select from a list of options as a response on the mobile app
- Date - this will allow you to select a date as a response on the mobile app
- Photo- this will allow you to take a photo as a response on the mobile app
- Signature - this will allow you to collect a signature or draw a sketch as a response on the mobile app
When you set up a new survey you can have up to around 50 questions that require responses.
When adding a question type, there will be a checkbox titled "Required?", selecting this will make this question a required question, which will prevent the staff member from checking out of their visit, until this question has been answered and submitted. To view the survey results navigate to the visit information page and click onto the Results tab.
To add a new survey question, scroll down to the bottom of all your surveys within the service and click on "Add A New Survey Question"
Clicking this will open up an additional empty survey question below. Fill the details in and select "Save Service" to update this.