To find a specific Patient, we generally recommend using the search function within Civica Scheduling as this allows you to search for any information you know about them.
However, you can also browse by going to Patients -> View All Patients
As you can see, on this page:
- Patients are in alphabetical order by surname.
- We show archived and non-archived in separate tabs.
- You can also see: phone number; postcode; groups.
- Add Patients using the green Add Patient button in the top right corner
- Edit Patient profiles by clicking on the orange Edit button to the right of the desired Patient row.