Alerts when staff check in/out is a premium feature.
You can be alerted about staff arriving or departing outside your threshold through a number of means:
- Keep the live status page open, or
- Get automatic email alerts:
- You need to request these to be switched on for your account, even if you have got the premium feature enabled for your account. The reason we don't switch it on immediately is so you don't get a lot of emails when you are still testing the system (false positives) and then start to ignore them at a later date.
- Once they are activated for your account you can use Setting Call Monitoring Tolerances on Services and set your early/late threshold.
- In Settings on the first tab, set the Staff member should get the alerts.
- Please note: for each Patient , you will also need to edit them and tick the box to say you want email alerts if a staff member is late or early. This means you can get alerts for some Patients and not others.
- You will now receive emails. You can also view the automatic messages created on that Patient's page when the staff member is early or late. You can report on these messages by going to reports -> message report.
On the patient's profile page (under their picture and name on the left hand side) you will see text which says "Will Not Send [staff members name] Email Alerts If Staff Early / Late" if the box is not ticked.
However, if the box is ticked the text will say "Will Send [Staff members name] Email Alerts If Staff Early / Late".
This is how you can determine whether email alerts are enabled or not if a staff member is late or early.