This is a guide on how to set the Civica Scheduling mobile app to automatically download any available updates when they become available, if you need help figuring out how to install the Civica Scheduling mobile app, please see our 'how to install' guide here: How do I install the Civica Scheduling mobile app?
Set up automatic updates on your Android mobile device
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Touch the Menu icon > My Apps.
- Apps with available updates are labeled "Update."
- Select the app you want to update.
- Touch Menu and check the box next to "Auto-update."
- When the Auto-update box is selected, the app will update automatically when updates are available.
- To turn off automatic updates and manually approve updates, uncheck the box next to "Auto-update."
(Steps sourced from: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412?hl=en-GB)
Set up automatic updates on your iPhone mobile device
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Under the Automatic Downloads section, turn the option for Updates to On.
(Steps sourced from: http://www.imore.com/how-turn-automatic-app-updates-ios-7)