Civica Scheduling has a number of methods to demonstrate proof of arrival on a visit:
- Via the mobile app staff can check-in/out which will send their name and time of arrival/departure. If off-line at the time, it will be sent once the app has data access.
- Current GPS location at time of check-in/out along with reported accuracy.
- Photo and signature capture can also be used.
- Optionally a two-factor authentication (2FA) dongle/keyfob can be used in addition (this is a small device is kept at the patient's location which generates a unique code). This can be used with the mobile app on a smart phone or can be texted if the staff member does not have a smart phone.
- All the above information is reported in real-time to the Civica Scheduling system and the Live Status board (Given they have a strong network connection).
Check-in and out tolerances can be set before a visit is considered early/late, and notifications sent to a duty manager.
You can export all the call monitoring information as csv files/spreadsheets.
There is also the option to link Civica Scheduling with third party systems such as CM2000, Mobizio and Birdie.
- How to use the mobile app
- How to set up a new two factor device
- How Do I Associate Dongles With Patients?
- Setting Call Monitoring Tolerances on Visits
- Manually updating check-in/out times