To prevent Outlook from banning important messages as spam:
- Select Settings | View All Outlook Settings from the Windows Live Outlook toolbar.
- Follow the Junk Email tab and scroll down to the Safe Senders and Domain section under Blocked Senders and Domains.
- Click on the blue + Add button
- Type in firstname.lastname@example.org to put on the Safe senders list or add malinkoapp.com in the Sender or domain to mark as safe: entry field.
- Press Enter on the keyboard to add the email to the saf list and click on the Save button on the top.