When you send a Staff / Carer jobsheet via Civica Scheduling's emailing system it will also copy you into the email that gets sent, this means that if Civica Scheduling successfully sends the email it will CC you in so you can see that they have been sent, and at what time the staff member should receive their jobsheets.
Some reasons why staff members may not receive their jobsheet could be for any of the below reasons:
- The email may be incorrectly typed on Civica Scheduling.
- The email address may be missing from Civica Scheduling
- The emails from Civica Scheduling have for some reason been automatically filtered into the staff members spam/junk box.
- The staff members' email service blocks the email due to the mass sending of jobsheets to other staff members.
Please be aware that the best way to check if a staff member has received their jobsheet is by checking your own email to see if you have been copied into the email that was directed to them if so that will mean that Civica Scheduling has successfully sent the email to the intended staff member so it may be in their spam/junk box.
We copy the person sending the jobsheets into the emails so there is no doubt of knowing whether they have been sent, at what time, and also you can forward these jobsheets if desired from your own email.
- How do I download a Jobsheet / Rota?
- Why Do Emails Come From email@example.com?
- Windows Live Outlook Marking Jobsheets as Spam
- Printing Timesheets or Jobsheets Larger or Smaller