You can see all your visits for a week on a calendar view. As a default it shows the current week.
You can see all the visits for a week by going to Visits -> Week view. This allows you to see what visits you've got for a given week, split by staff member.
You can also go to Patients -> Patient Week Planner. This allows you to see what visits you've got for a given week, split by Patient.
To see some point in the future you can select a date.
1. Please see screenshot below:
Or to move forward a week you can click on the date followed by the sign > over on the right hand side above the visit list.
2. Please see the screenshot below:
- Getting Started With The Week View
- I can't see the whole week view
- My Week view/planner is too big!
- Site Week Planner
- Using the Patient Week Planner