The Account Settings allow you to change specific settings to your Civica Scheduling Account, settings can be turned on and off when they are required. Account Settings can only be accessed by the Account Manager
The Account manager can access the Account Settings by clicking the Settings button, visible in the grey navigation bar of every page within Civica Scheduling. Within settings, you will see tabs near the middle of your page, click on the Account Settings tab. You will now be able to see the different settings for your Civica Scheduling account.
-- Settings Explained --
- Company Logo - allows you to upload your company logo for invoices and add your payment terms or other info you would like shown on the invoice.
- Hide people if no jobs (keeps the day and week view more compact)- If you have this checked, it will only show staff on the compact view and week view if they have got a job allocated to them on that specific period.
- Hide Patients if no Visits(keeps the day and week view more compact)- If you have this checked, it will only show Patients on the compact view and week view if they have got a job allocated to them on that specific period.
- Hide sites if no Visits(keeps the Property Day Planner and the Property Week Planner more compact) - Only shows if you have multiple Patients at sites switched on. If you have this checked, it will only show staff on the compact view and week view if they have got a job allocated to them on that specific period.
- Select People By Searching, Not By List - When creating a new job, people can be entered using a search box instead of tick boxes. This is useful for when you have lots of People in your Civica Scheduling system.
- Select Services by searching not by list - When creating a new job, services can be entered using a search box instead of tick boxes. This is useful for when you have lots of Services in your Civica Scheduling system.
- When auto allocating select users from allocations over the past two weeks if no default is set - If you have this checked, then system will step in and try to override your default staff based on allocation over previous weeks. We normally recommend having this switched off.
- Show why default Staff cannot be allocated - (CARE ONLY) This shows on Staff Week View, the Compact View and the Patient Week Planner and tells you whether a job is going to successfully allocate or not.
- Warn if events have too many Staff allocated - this will give you a warning if you add too many staff manually.
- Show Times for Events - If you have this checked, this will show times on the full Patient report of all jobs. Note - If you have this unticked and create a new visit, the timing will be pre-set by any time sensitivities or proposed durations dependent upon the selected service.
- Show Address on PDFs - This option will give you the ability to decide if you would like to show the Patient's address of PDF jobsheets, you will have the option to choose how many lines of the address you require and also if you just do not want to show the address on the PDF jobsheet.
- Show Patient Telephone Numbers on PDFs - If you have this check it will show the Patient telephone number on pdf jobsheets you give to your staff. This is useful if you don't want your staff to have Patient phone numbers.
- Show Service User Party ID on Profile - If you have this checked it will display the service users' third party ID on their profile underneath the picture, this is used to find service users on different systems.
- Censor Patient Names in Emails- Give ability to censor Patient names in emails with their initials and third party ID.
- Show Person Leave on a Jobsheet - allows you to choose whether annual leave which has been added on the staff profile should show on the jobsheet or not
- Validate uniqueness of Patient NHS number- Ability to check if another Patient has the same NHS number on Civica Scheduling.
- Send New Mobile/Non-office Staff a Welcome Email by Default - You can enable or disable emails being sent to new users. check this on to send Mobile / Non-office users an email.
- Show Shift cards on week views as compacted by default - Choose whether details on the Patient Week Planner and Staff Week View show in full details or not.
- Show single Jobs for multi-day Jobs on week views - If a job spans across multiple days (eg from 23:00 to 07:00) you can choose whether you want it to show in two places (ie on both days) or just a single day.
- Week Starts on - Monday, Saturday or Sunday. This effects all the views of visits and when you add repeating visits.
Please sign in to leave a comment.